Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s TTT topic is an All About Audio freebie. Since I don’t listen to audio books or podcasts, I thought it would be cool to share with you guys some of the songs I listen to when writing.
I absolutely have to listen to music while writing, but it has to be songs I know really well, played really quietly. I listen to mostly quiet, melancholy music when writing, often just one song on repeat for hours. (Yeah, I’m not a lot of fun to be around when I’m writing.)
1. Here (2 a.m. version) by Alessia Cara
2. Battle Scars by Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian
3. The Love Club by Lorde
4. This is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey
5. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
6. Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
7. Sad Beautiful Tragic by Taylor Swift
8. Send My Love by Adele
9. In the Night by The Weeknd
10. Beautiful Goodbye by Maroon 5
What songs do you listen to when writing? Are these any of your favorites?