Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
All I could think when I saw this week’s topic was HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE?! See, I’ve been buying books recently, but only to continue series or from used bookstores, so I haven’t gotten that exciting feeling of buying a new book just to own it in a while. There are sooo many books that I would buy if money weren’t an issue.
1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
2. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows (Goodreads Author)
3. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
5. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
8. The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
9. milk and honey by Rupi Kaur
10. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
What about you? Which books would you buy? Have you read any of these books?