Hey everyone! The TTT topic for today is Facts About Me, so I decided to combine it with the Versatile Blogger Award, since it is also fact-based. I’m awful at listing facts about myself, and it seemed like overkill to have two different posts for basically the same thing.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
10 Bookish Facts About Me
- I’ve been reading YA books since late elementary school.
- I started out really into dystopian and paranormal books, but nowadays I rarely read those genres, sticking to contemporary and fantasy.
- I’ve met a few of my favorite authors, including Libba Bray, Brandon Sanderson, Naomi Novik, Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff. I turned red every time.
- I organize my bookshelves by order of how much I enjoyed each book/series, with some special shelves depending on the genre.
- I love how rainbow bookshelves look, but it stresses me out to think about books I didn’t like shelved next to books I loved.
- My mom is really awesome and she’ll read the YA books that I tell her to. Then we can fangirl together and it’s great.
- I can never decide if I like paperbacks or hardcovers more. Honestly, I love them both.
- I break the spine of basically every paperback I read, and I know that there are ways to prevent it, but I can’t get them to work.
- I never read hardcovers with the dust jacket on. It’s hard to hold and I’m afraid of wrinkling it.
- I LOVE rereading books, and I’ve read most of my favorite books at least two times (but probably more).
Thank you to Diana Prince Reviews for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
153 blogs of your choice (sorry I’m lazy and 15 is WAY too many)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Non-Bookish Facts About Me
- I just got my drivers license.
- I really love working with Photoshop. Sometimes I edit photos, sometimes I follow other people’s tutorials, sometimes I just make random images, but I enjoy all of it.
- I enjoy basically every subject in school except science. Probably, that’s just because I’ve had pretty bad science teachers, but I also just don’t connect with the material the way that I do with math/English/history.
- I like most foods, except for red bell peppers, cucumbers, and anything spicy.
- I don’t have personal accounts for social media platforms. My bookish Twitter/Instagram is my only Twitter/Instagram.
- My cat is a giant ball of sass and insolence…but I love her for it.
- I miss my sister like crazy! She’s been at a college program for the last three weeks, and while I’m glad she’s having a fun time, I wish she was home!!!
There it is! Sorry some of those facts are boring…it turns out I’m a boring person, apparently. Happy Tuesday!