I can’t believe that February is over! 2016 is already two months old—it’s ridiculous.
In My Life
This month was pretty good. School is normalizing again, since second semester is also two months old. Everything is stressful, but normal stressful, so it’s all good. I did get pretty lazy, something you’ll see in this wrap-up.
Nothing really exciting happened this month, so that’s basically all I have to say about my personal life.
This was an interesting month for blogging. I only had 11 blog posts, which is really low for me. I do like the posts that I wrote, at least.
I also took part in the Cinderella Book Tag.
In Reading and Reviewing
This was a good month for book reviews! I read four books (indicated with *), and reviewed four others. Reviews are linked to if they exist. I read A Catcher in the Rye for school, spanning January and February.
- The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore — 3/5 stars
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (RB #1) — 4.5/5 stars
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins (RB #2) — 3.5/5 stars
- * A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis — 5/5 stars
- * Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt — 3.5/5 stars
- A Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger — 3.5/5 stars
- * Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin — 4.5/5 stars
- * Rook by Sharon Cameron
As you can see, I enjoyed basically all of the books that I read this month. None of the books were disappointing, which I consider a win. A Madness so Discreet and Wolf by Wolf are definitely the stand-outs.
This was a really sad month for writing. I published no poems or short stories, and barely wrote for my WIP. I don’t really have an excuse, besides that I was pretty lazy across the board this month.
Hopefully next month will be better!
How was your February? Are you feeling productive, or falling into lazy habits for 2016? What are your plans for March?