Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I can’t believe 2015 is coming to a close! I read a ton of amazing books this year, and a lot of the were from authors I’d never read before. Here are some of my favorite authors I “discovered” in 2015.
- Shannon Lee Alexander — Love and Other Unknown Variables
- Isabel Wolff — A Vintage Affair
- Jenny Han — Since You’ve Been Gone and PS I Still Love You
- Naomi Novik — Uprooted
- Abigail Haas — Dangerous Girls
- Sarah Ockler — The Summer of Chasing Mermaids
- Renee Ahdieh — The Wrath and the Dawn
- Zen Cho — Sorcerer to the Crown
- Oscar Wilde — The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman — Illuminae
What about you? Did you discover any of these authors along with me? Who did you discover that you can’t believe you hadn’t read before?
Happy Tuesday 🙂