Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Every week, they post a new Top Ten topic and other bloggers respond with their own lists. I take part in this meme when I have something to say for the topic and I remember what day it is.
This list was strangely hard for me to create. I could only come up with seven. There were a few other characters that I considered but couldn’t quite remember if they fit or not. C’est la vie…
1. Gansey from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Gansey is the ultimate scholar character, while still being a lovable teenage boy. I fell in love with him the moment Stiefvater described his book-covered loft.
2. Elend from the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
Elend goes to balls and sits in the corner and reads–freaking adorable.
3. Liz from the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter
The resident book nerd/hacker/inventor for this eccentric group of girl spies. Without her, the six books would have gone very differently, even if she can’t kick ass like the others.
4. Eugenides from the Queen’s Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner
He lives in a library. What more do I have to say?
5. and 6. Celaena and Dorian from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
The two of them passing books back and forth was an adorable way for their relationship to progress and one of the main reasons that I love Dorian as a love interest. It also made Celaena a more rounded character–which is always good.
7. Hermione from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
How can Hermione not be on this list? She’s the ultimate book nerd, and we all love her for it.
Have you read any of these books? Who made your lists?
Have a great Tuesday!