A giant thank you to Justina Luther at Welcome to my Imagination for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It is such a great way to start the new year. These awards mean a lot to me and I’m so happy to have been thought of. 🙂
The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
Seven facts about myself:
- I don’t like science. Most of my family loves it but a combination of bad teachers and uninteresting information has left me annoyed at the subject in general.
- My hair was blonde and then it slowly (and naturally) turned red when I was in my early teens.
- I can’t handle spicy food. Black pepper is basically too spicy for me to eat. (I’m a wimp, I know.)
- I started reading YA books in 4th grade. It was really funny when I reread them when I got older and realized how many inappropriate scenes I had missed the first time around.
- I wrote two novels in elementary and middle school, with multiple drafts of the first book and plans for two more in the series. I dropped the concept because it stopped appealing to me as I got older, but I’ll probably come back to the concept some day.
- I’m really sarcastic. I don’t think I’ve put much of it into my blog, but in person I’m ridiculously sarcastic.
- I’m a total geek and I watch way to much TV. Some of my favorite shows are Doctor Who, Sherlock (BBC version), Once Upon a Time, Psych, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Merlin (can’t believe it got canceled). I’m behind on most of them (those that are still on the air) so please no spoilers!
- Holly at Belle of the Library
- Todd Medici
- Ashley at Words We Heart
- Jay at The Wolf of Starbucks
- Brin at Brin’s Book Blog
Here’s to a great 2015!